1.- IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of this domain jaguarenergy.com, identifies with the following contact information:
Name: JAGUAR ENERGY
Address: Ave. Reform 9-55 zone 10 Reform Building 10, Level 11 of. 1101 Guatemala C.A. 01010
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this COMPANY portal, creator of the website, attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: WWW provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to COMPANY or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that COMPANY offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to (i) incur in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: COMPANY ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user may request from COMPANY, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, COMPANY informs that it will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: COMPANY itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio , video, content or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the COMPANY or its licensors. All rights reserved. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. of the company. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by COMPANY. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the COMPANY’s page (s).
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: COMPANY is not liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: COMPANY reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to ￼change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on WWW, COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will COMPANY assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: COMPANY will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: COMPANY may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
￼12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between COMPANY and the USER will be governed by current Guatemalan regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of Guatemala City.
We generate safe and reliable energy
To boost the economic development of Guatemala.
More information:Contact Us